One of the best ways for parents to help their children in school is by showing a strong, positive interest in education. For example:
• Pay careful attention to papers and projects your children bring home from school.
• Display examples of their work proudly on the family bulletin board or refrigerator door.
• Let your children know that you expect them to give their best efforts to their schoolwork, including completing homework every night and finishing long-term projects on time.
• Take your children to the library and read aloud to them even after they have learned how to read. Make sure they see you reading for your own enjoyment.
• Make sure that your children get enough sleep at night and eat balanced meals, including breakfast.
Below please find helpful links and forms that you may need to access during the school year. Should you have any questions that are not addressed below, please contact us.
Behavior Expectations 2017-2018
Parent / Student Handbook 2017-2018
Emergency Contact Form