• Memorize and understand the main theme of the surahs in Juz 29
• Finish Quedia Nuraniiah Rules
• Implementation of Tajweed rules for all memorized surahs
• Theoretical explanation and practe of the following Tajweed rules: points of articulation, meem Sakinah, rules of maad, nun sakinah rules, basic rules for letter ra’, some of the letter attributes and stopping signs of the Qur’an
Students are exposed to the curriculum concepts in an engaging manner enabling them to love their faith. Concepts are explained in relation to students’ daily lives allowing them to view Islam as a practical way of living and that is consolidated through the explanation of verses from the Qur’an and hadeeth of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH).
Fiqh and ibadat
• Understand the importance of the masjid and know the most important masajid.
• Learn about the Eid in Islam, the two Eid celebrations and demonstrate the Eid prayer
• The Qur’an; its language, revelation and the importance of the stories that each us important lessons.
• Undertand the source of Sunnah. And identify what are the fard prayers and what is sunnah.
• The importance of Dua and thikr
• Recite the Athan and the dua during and after the Athan, and understand the reason for the Athan
• Recognise the importance of fasting, when it is done and the concepts related to fasting.
• Prophet Adam: recognize the lessons from Adam’s life and the importance of obeying Allah (SWT) and disobeying Shatyan.
• Indentify the concept of intention (Niyyah) and understand how intentions that please Allah (SWT) will lead us to do good deeds.
• Sons of Adam: their characters, define jealousy and anger and how these traits make us weak and an easy prey for Shaytan’s inflence.
• Taqwa: understand the meaning of Taqwa and how it helps us be good Muslims by recognizing that Allah sees and watches us all the time.
• Prophet Yunus: understanding patience through the story of of Yunus and our need to turn to Allah (SWT) when we have done something wrong.
• Prophet Nuh: concept of trust in Allah through Nuh’s message and his trust in Allah (SWT)
• Recognizing Allah’s love for us (SWT) and explore ways we can show our love Allah
• Sirah of Prophet Muhammad صلي الله عليه و سلم
• Understand the meaning of Seerah.
• Read and discuss the story of Aam ul feel and learn about Abdul-Muttalib and Abraha.
• Identify where Makkah and Yathrib are and learn about the birth place of Prophet Muhammad and his first years in the desert.
• Prophet Muhammad as an orphan and his relationship with grandfather Abdul-Muttalib
• Learn about Prophet Muhammad’s early life before beoming a prophet
• Recognize that Khadeejah was the first and only wife of the prophet until her death.
• Identify and explore the the best ways to treat others by using the example of Prophet Muhammad
• Recognize Prophet Muhammad’s love to children, learn about his grandchildren
• The story of Zid Ibn Haritha and his love to Prophet Muhammad
Prophets’ Biographies and Khulafa’ Ar-Rashidun
• The story of Adam’s creation
• The message of propht Nuh
• Prophet Yunus’ message and the names of Allah Al-Mujeeb and Al-Aleem
Character Education and Islamic manners
• Understand some of the manners of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) and how to practically apply them in our daily lives.
• Understand the concept of role modeling (qudwa) and learn some inspiring facts and stories of Muslim role models.
• Recognize and understand the importance of honesty, learn about Prophet Muhammad’s nickname As-sadiq Al-Ameen and that Allah watches us all the time
• Learn to practicing patience and kindness in dealing with family members, respecting adults, and identifying the meaning of obeying and disobeying rules.